Creating a webpage
Create your own personal webpage using HTML! Experiment with different tags, like headers, bulleted lists, and so on. You can search online for examples of how to do this. This site may be helpful.
Include at least five of the following:
- Add a page title. This should go in the head of your webpage.
- A picture of yourself and/or an animal you identify with (you will probably want to put your image in the same folder as
- A web link to a recent project or assignment you’ve created.
- Numbered steps for a chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- A table of experimental results from a real or imaginary experiment.
- Embed a Youtube/Vimeo video (hint: clicking the share button will give you HTML embed code to include in your webpage).
- Embed a map from Google Maps or OpenStreetMap.